Latest COVID Info
Baltimore County to Implement Masking Requirement until January 31, 2022
Under this new state of emergency, County Executive Olszewski today also announced a new public health order requiring all individuals ages five and over to wear face coverings in indoor public spaces in Baltimore County, effective 9 a.m. Wednesday, December 29, 2021 until January 31, 2022.
On July 1, 2021 the State of Emergency in Maryland was lifted. In recent weeks, due to the prevalence of the “Delta variant”, new emergency policies have been put into effect on the state and local level. While there are no gathering or distancing restrictions, mask mandates are in effect in a number of jurisdictions across the area.
For Baltimore City’s most recent masking policy, click here. For Baltimore County’s most recent masking policy, click here. Airlines, trains, airports and other transportation hubs may still have mask requirements in place, check before you travel.
BJL is proud to bring you the most up-to-date information regarding travel in the post-covid era.
- USA Travel: At the current time, there are no testing or quarantine restrictions to travel within the continental USA.
- Canada Travel: As of August 9th, vaccinated citizens can enter Canada. Click here for more information. To apply, click here.
- Israel Travel: BJL is proud to make available the latest in Israel travel news through our partnership with the [Baltimore run!] Chaim V’Chesed. Click here for the most up to date information.
- Student Travel: Click here for more information.
- Other Destinations: Please check the Customs homepage of whichever country you are visiting to ascertain what restrictions are currently in place.
Click here to view Skyscanner's website for detailed travel information.